- To lead the efforts that aim to provide developmental, health, educational assistance to people in neglected and needy areas around the world, and then turn it into reality without regard to gender, race or religion.
- Provision of support through (3) key areas vis-à-vis development these are the Health, education, and knowledge.
- Effective and fruitful cooperation with International Foundations and Organizations which are working in these communities in order to achieve development in the targeted regions.
- To direct the efforts of international community be they individuals or foundations to contribute effectively and positively in making these communities and regions known to the world.
- Introducing the humanitarian message and its role in the development of human beings and societies while strengthening the status of education and health.
- Sending medical teams to cover all aspects of health that contribute to curing the patient in order to go about in his daily life in a normal way.
- To look for and treatment of endemic diseases, and most prevalent diseases in the community intended for work.
- Contribute to the provision of tools and equipment to hospitals as well as equipping health and medical centers with the necessary equipment.
- Provision and distribution of necessary medicines as well as vaccinating people.
- Activate the role of “prevention better than cure” and implement the related programs
- Raise the level of health awareness through the media and short courses.
- Contribute to the construction of schools and vocational centers.
- Training and providing cadres which will contribute to raising the level of health and development in the region.
- Provide the necessary educational content and its tools.
- Building awareness and knowledge tools such as radio and television stations.
- Provision of cognitive content.
- Use all types of media (books, publications, movies, etc.).